|Size (L x W x H)||32 cm x 15 cm x 8 cm|
CASCO Aluminum Hard Anodized Tadka Pan
Stunning grey color with an elegant steel handle, the Tadka Pan is a beautiful mélange of style and functionality. The hard anodized surface is non-toxic and non-reactive, thus ensuring your food does not get spoilt.
Tadka Pan (Seasoning Pan) is an essential kitchen tool especially for Indian kitchens where food preparation includes tempering the dishes. Indian dals and curries need an additional tadka to make the dish perfect!
Material : Hard-Anodized Aluminum
Colour : Black
Item Diameter : 11.00 Centimetres (Code 7) / 12.50 Centimetres (Code 8)
Item Dimensions LxWxH : 28.0 x 11.0 x 4.4 Centimeters (Code 7) / 31.3 x 12.5 x 5.5 Centimeters (Code 8)
Item Weight : 135 g (Code 7) / 155 g (Code 8)
Included Components : 1 Unit x Tadka Pan
Temper your dishes
Add a special touch to your dishes! Temper your dals, kadhis, dhoklas, khandvi, sabzis and much more. A must-have in your kitchen!
This pan delivers high-quality performance with the help of a thick anodized coating. This coating makes the pan 2.4 times harder than steel. The coating is non-toxic, stain and corrosion-resistant. It does not react with food and retains the flavors.
The elegant steel handle is firmly riveted to the surface does not get heated or interfere with the cooking surface. It gives you a firm grip thus enhancing your cooking experience.
Metal Spoon friendly
With a thick anodized coating, this pan provides durability and does not get scratched on using a metal spoon.
Compatible With All Cooking Surfaces
It can be used on all cooking surfaces - stovetop, gas cooktop, hot plate, infrared cooktop, and ceramic cooktops.
Easy Care & Safety Instructions
To clean, hand wash the cookware in warm, soapy water, and then rinse and thoroughly hand dry.
1. For added longevity, pre-heat on low flame for 1 minute only. Cook on low to medium flame for best performance.
2. When on a gas cooktop, use a burner nearest in size to the diameter of the pan bottom to avoid hot spots, over-heating of sidewalls and handles.
3. Wash when cooled, do not place the heated pan directly on any wet surface to avoid thermo-shock and to keep the coating safe.
4. When using it on ceramic- or glass-topped cooking surfaces, avoid dragging the cookware to protect the cooking surface.
5. Avoid placing pans one inside another to avoid scratches on the inner side of cookware.
1 Unit x CASCO Aluminum Hard Anodized Tadka Pan